Delivery and Returns
Nice and simple, free delivery on all orders for zone 1 post codes.
If you require delivery to Ireland, Channel Islands, IOM and IOW or Europe please contact us as you will require a quote.
Zone 1 - Free - allow up to 3 days for delivery, (but usually next working day).
All England, Wales, Scotland areas not in Zone 2 or 3.
Zone 2 - £10.00 - Allow up to 3 days for delivery.
Post codes AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32,IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PH4-41, PH49-50
Zone 3 - £17.50 - Allow up to 3 days for delivery.
Post codes HS, IV41-49, IV51,IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-80, PH42-44,
Zone 4 - Call us for a quote
All post codes outside of zones 1-3
Next working day by 12.00 noon £10.00 - Orders required to be received by 12.00 noon. (zone 1 only)
Saturday delivery - £17.50 - orders received by 12.00 noon on Friday for delivery up to 6pm Saturday. (zone 1 only)
If you have not received your order within 5 working days please contact us by telephone or email. Our standard service is to deliver Monday to Friday, if required we can deliver Saturday mornings for an additional cost unfortunately we can not specify a time for your delivery.
Generally it is best to sign for receipt of your parcel, however if you are unlikely to be in to receive your delivery you can supply us with clear instructions on where to leave your parcel. Although we cannot take responsibility for parcels left without a signature at your instruction we have not lost one yet! - Just use the comments box in the checkout procedure to let us know your delivery instructions.
- Standard delivery (free) generally orders placed before 12.00 noon will normally be despatched that day and delivered the next working day. This is not guaranteed and may take two to three days, but our courier (DPD) will notify you in advance of the delivery day. They will also give you a one hour delivery window and a 15 minute to arrival notice. We only use DPD and occasionally DHL.
- Next working day before noon and Saturday before 6pm we use DPD, as they are very good when a deadline is stipulated
- If you have given us delivery instructions these will be adhered to and we will leave your parcel in a safe place or with a neighbour. Without instructions, the courier will not leave the delivery unless they can get a signature.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & offshore Islands will take up to 3 days from despatch. Depending on the product we may be able to reduce the delivery charge to zone 2, please phone us to discuss your order.
- Bank holiday deliveries will take place the next working day.
We will not quibble over defective goods, we will replace the item free of charge. We will collect the item from you, and replace it by return carriage.
This Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us, we want you to be completely satisfied with all aspects of buying from British Bird Food. If for any reason you are not 100% happy with us or our products we will give you a full refund when you return the goods.
Money back guarantee
Not in stock
If your item is not in stock we will let you know via email and offer you the choice of waiting for us to stock the item or canceling the item from your order. We will let you know how long it will take to deliver the item to you.
Wild Bird Food & Garden Bird Feeders, shop online or call 0800 121 6024 for Wild Bird Food Mix & Seed at great prices – UK wide delivery